Toastmasters Icebreaker Speech, CC1- A letter to all my fellow Toastmasters

As it happened, I gave my Toastmasters' competent communicator manual project 1 speech on 17th May 2016 at Infosys Toastmaster Bangalore. This was not the normal speech but a well prepared one. In fact it was the best effort I have ever put for any speech in my life. I have made more than 20 edits that brought script to 658 words from 1578 words. It also includes more than 200 dry runs in front of my mentor, family members, and friends.

Initially, I was stammering, fumbling and clutching, later I discovered my rhythm. When I heard one of the recordings of earlier dry runs, it sounded as if I have 'Laddoos' in my mouth :) . To difficult to comprehend. It might be due to my very long break from such activities. In the end, I broke my ice emphatically.

However, I rushed a bit and missed best speech prize from few votes. The takeaways is that there is never too late to break your ice in Toastmasters.

You can have a view here:





Audios,
Toastmaster Mithilesh Kumar

Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)