My Toastmasters role script Grammarian

Theme - Foodilicious 


Date- 22/05/2016
Mr. Toastmaster, Fellow Toastmasters and dear guests good evening,
They say, "There is no secret ingredient."
"To make something special you just have to believe it's special."
Like here in Toastmaster, to make a great speech you have to use your instincts and follow the basics of Grammar.
To make sure, that you must follow the basics of Grammar Today, I will be your master chef Grammarian.
As the grammarian of the day my job it is to keep track of the incorrect as well as interesting usages of the English language.

To connect with the theme of the meeting we have a word of the day.
The Word of the day is
Ambrosia
1. The food of the gods
2. Something very pleasing to taste or smell

Usage: The tea was ambrosia after the slop I’d been suffering
Like a delicious dessert as an orator you might ask,” what is the appropriate uses of a word?”
I would say, "Surprise me!"
I encourage all of you to use it as much as possible and surprise me.
I will present my report to the General Evaluator during the evaluation session.
Wishing all the speakers the very best.

Over to you Mr. Toastmaster.

1 comments:

I really appreciate your support on this.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
I’m happy to answer your questions, if you have any.


แจกเครดิตฟรี ฝากถอนง่าย

แจกเครดิตฟรี ฝากถอนง่าย

เล่นบาคาร่า

Reply

Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)