Knowledge Transfer, Process Definition


I was in Gurgaon this month from 6-17th June for my company's(Infosys) new process transition work.  The official trip turned very unusual by sudden change in climate and working hours. When you know that you have to sync with your KT, the complete transition process transit to burden from responsibility. I wanted to know many things but you have very little to share. I have long curated template to fill and you have just started working off-late. Only thing to treasure is their smile filled nice professional attitudes. The other party must have acquired the similar notion about me in due process. In the end, it was job well done as per my team's expectations. However, my KT were nice human beings. I liked their company. :)

Apart from work, this trip was filled with four get together and two family unions. The learning is that if you want to meet somebody and you are in their town then the better strategy is go to their home, you will double your enjoyment.

Apart from sharing exciting updates, this time I had a runners delights to share. I found an upper hand in KTing :)

I got new motivation to learn Jazz from one my best pals who is achieving new accolades in his part time dancing career.
Very soon you can see my new jazz avatar. :)

See you on the dance floor,
Bending Mithilesh.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)