Thanx God I survived !!!

2day 25th july ’07 ;day wednesday ,
gave most important things to me …
That thing r non other than ma ‘
life’…

U can say how is it possible 4 life
2 get
life again n again ….
answer 2 this question
lies around Boolean “YES”…

Now cumin 2 da sub ….
2day I survived thrice 4m accident …

First time ...
there was a tata sumo, which saved me by decreasing its speed while
I was crossing a round about n at tat time I was totally unaware tat there was a tata sumo, cuming 2 me @ 90 degree ..

Second time …
Ma bike was below 30kmph,n
I was juss turning in 2 a narrow street, I hit a bicycle n smhow manage maself 2 nt cum b4 a 4wheeler

N third n last time …
I was walkin on da same narrow street ,a speedy bike just passed beside me hitting on ma left ear

There is no need 2 worry abt me as lastly I am survived …
Thanx
God m survived !!!
Bt now m nt happy n juss wanted 2 finish ma self(
plz gimme me sm suicide tips) …
bCoz the cause of all accidents r “GIRL”(
the most scarier thing 2 me )…

Each time I was on the bike,
ma hands r on clutch n accelerator,
ma feet r on break n gear ….
bt...bt…bt ...
ma damn eye r on continuously changing
GIRLS

“Sm were in mask ,sm were in flask
Sm were showing belly ,sm were showing nothing really;
Sm were awesome ,sm were wholesome
Sm had sexy butt ,sm had sexy tits;
Sm1 was sayin oh cum on –cum on
Sm1 was sayin go on – go on;
I was amazing @ her mileage
While she was crushing ma pick-up.

See how lucky he was
tat
he gets a natural n tender seat belt
n super elastic back support …

N look @ me …
how dirty
I m …
tat m 1ly seein nt doin ….
n finally got survived
by
God mercy …”

2 comments

well.. i guess i would never understand wht you have against gurls.. if this continues for really long, i guess you'd have to probably turn gay !!! lol..

Reply

well...wht wd i say ...
it's da 'girl'which made me 'against'.."GIRLs"...[:(]
cn ne1 try 2 peep deep inside this so-called 'Against'...
he or she wd must find how much i'm 'in Favor'..[:)]
nd ..
in case if i wd turn into 'gay'...
den dream of tat nightmare...
n wht wd happen 2 those whom i hate most ...
lol..

Reply

Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)