The plight of Indian Hockey Team


On my to Delhi in Air India Flight- AI 87 5th Jun'16, a poor looking boy was seating next to me in Indian Hockey team jersy.
I asked," Do you play hockey?"
He replied, "I play for India and we are going London to play in Champions Trophy".
I couldn't believe him as all the team members were traveling in economy and no other passengers were showing any intrests in them. They were having same Air India pathetic complimentary meal. While deboarding I asked his name and he said, "My name is Raghunath".
Today, I suddenly caught the same name in the paper. Now I am regretting that I could have a selfie with entire team India.
Even a sports enthu like me ignored the great team, what about cricket-addicted entire India!
No body cares.
What about other games?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)