Infosys Toastmasters Bangalore Election (Jun'16) Testimony- My Campaign


Today, Infosys Toastmaster Bangalore conducted election to elect its office bearers. I contested and got elected for Associate Vice President Membership role, with overwhelming majority of 33-7.
Like every little success, here too involve big efforts.

My Testimony

Thank you all.
I heard, I did well in my remote presence. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This campaigning could not have been possible without the seeding of Yesh and constant encouragement of my respected mentor Rohit. 

I know, I have issues with my basics, so I did a little extra. It was the 22nd recording that I sent and similarly I worked on ppt. I Whatsapp-ed everyone whom I know to vote for me. I reactivated my facebook after 7 months so that I can reach out to fellow Toastmaters.

I could have done little less but this is nothing what I have set for myself and my Toastmaters.

Miles to go before we really start.
Thank you guys for your faith in me.
Altius, Citius, Fortius!๐Ÿ‘✌✊

My Recorded Pitch

My Power Point Slide


Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)