Anandyana 10k run, a gospels for runners

With great Bobby and Santhosh

Another Sunday, another run and I had a healing fun. This was special run as it was best organized, with toughest terrain, happened under clowdy, chilling, heavenly weather. And I flew with my fever.๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿƒ

Run started at 6:26 pm on jammed packed track, had runners of all age groups, came from all the corners of Bangalore. The volunteers were competing with runners while cheering. At every station, I saw volunteers on their toes with water and bannana in their hands, clapping and shouting, " Bravo! Just few stations more." Literally they were transfering their energy to us. ๐Ÿ‘✊๐Ÿƒ



I paced beautifully amongst colourful crowd. Initial 2k, took my 9 minutes,
5k 27min. After 5k, I started shivering and first time I realized that I was ill. I brought my pace down, walked for few meters. While in pain, I saw many kids, ladies pacing me behind whom I left kilometers behind minutes back.  After 6k, I recollected my energy and started accelerating. In my last 2k lap, I was on the top of my pain and I was flying.✌๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿš€

My final reading on runkeeper is as under:


The more I say, would be less for the host place Sneha Care home, a Jesus orchid, Lord's gospels in Sarjapur Bangalore. The place lies in the country side of Bangalore which still proudly owns it's mystic jungles.

The roller coster run ended with healthy and delicious breakfast followed by participatory dance session under the spell of local band of runners. Yo man our hips were lieing on the tunes of 'Hotel California'. How can I forget the closing Kanada song 'Santosh Anna' that moved us in respect for the great Santhosh

The musical cool down was miles soothening than Sampath's plank position and Aakriti's commondo crawl. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜€

We all settled down by the cooling of dance and soothing of music. And I carried home some lessons:

1) Get enough sleep before run
2) Get medication days before run, don't worry antibiotics will not eat up your stamina
3) Bring along your buddies, great company will reduce the distance by miles

How can I gorget the great Santosh who today completed his maiden 10k sub 55.๐Ÿ‘

Adios till my next flight on the road,
Ascending Mithilesh.

(Written in the cozy ambience of Kempegoda International Airport on my way to Delhi)


1 comments:

Keep the inspiratin in air..Brabho!!

Reply

Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)