First Title - InfyRun Team Relay 2017

Then, I focused on academics for career reasons, I went places. Now, I'm focusing on sports for health reasons, I'm running over places.
Ladies and gentlemen, today my team comprising AshaAbhayPremkhumarand myself secured second place in 2500 × 4 Team Relay in Infosys Run 2017.
Excitement apart, this was my first podium finish in a corporate running event.


I asked my photographer to get me a matrimonial pic and the result is this. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚





Total time: 10k, 45:50min
Personal pace: 4:27m/k
An exhilarating start of a copacetic corporate life - all credit goes to our captains Sampath and Aakriti for breaking our shells of inhibitions.
#BeMore #Infosys #InfosysRun2017 #TeamRelay #InfyDiaries #InfyRun #BeMoreBangalore #HappyFeet

Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)