SPBM Training Run Nandi Hills - 20k


As they say the higher you go the cooler you feel. Similarly, an arduous uphill offers easy downhill. However, you need more power to contain yourself while you run downhill.
SPBM training run 3 brought us the tough Nandi hills. Thanks to NEB sports, one of my travel bucket lists got checked today. That too in sweats in the cold Nandi hills' foggy winding roads.๐Ÿ˜Š
Not to surprize, the ultra cool challenging track helped me achieve a PB for me in 20k distance.
Total time: 1:52:36, 20k.
Yes, and the many hairpin bends confused my smart Tomtom that measured only 19k.
It was a good practice run for the next week's Mysore marathon. It posed a good challenge, enabling me to prepare better and be ready for the royal city.





Happy Challenging!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)