Podium in Edgeverve 5K run

Standing tall at first place in Infosys EdgeVerve run happened on 18th oct'17 inside Infy Blr

Unofficial, overall podium ๐Ÿ˜Š
5k, 22min, 45sec
As race was only for Edgeverve people...


Some say you need a big event to show your potential, some say show your potential whenever you can. And, I believe in showing my potential whenever I hit the road. Though we were not entitled for title, still we ran and aced it. You might say that few fastest runners didn't run due to event being untitled for Infoscians, so I came first. Whatever may be the reason we should never fear to celebrate our every little success. 

Another doubt raised by some veterans is that why I am putting 5k as distance is not exactly 5k. To counter that I say that the organizers call it 5k even they know that distance is not exactly 5k. So, I must follow the organizers' foot steps. 

Coming from an arduous Bangalore Marathon where I ran Full with good timings of 4:23, getting this pace is not a sort of achievement. Now, I believe, If I follow the same rigorous practice regime, I will soon be featured among winners in big races. Thank you Infy Happyfeet, captain Sampath and Aakriti for your selfless training and service. 

#edgeverve #run #5k #podiums #outliers#InfyHappyFeet #InfyDiaries #BeMoreBangalore
 — with Ajay Kumar N at Infosys Campus Bangalore India.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)