Coronation - Toastmasters District 92 Annual Conference 2017


The saga of Coronation 2017 continued into its' glittering 2nd day, with awards, educational sessions, and fun unlimited! The 2nd day was also witness to the Table Topics Contest of District 92, where the best faced off against each other, to determine who would be crowned the best of District 92!
Coronation Diary
For a Toastmaster who is serious to get something out of Toastmasters, annual conferences like *Coronation* opens up new horizon. I experienced many such unprecedented moments.

One during ISC contest:
1)Being one of the SAAs who helped putting mic, i got view from the other side of the podium that gave me a different perspective.
1.1) I have seen a pin drop silence before a speaker starts speaking.
1.2) I have seen entire audience crying (when second placed Shridhar finished his speech.)
1.3) I have never seen real magic on the stage that can burn paper, bring still rod from towel and deliver powerful speech. (The first place Saveen's speech)
1.4) I have seen a speaker making audience standing on their chair ( DJ's Speech)
1.5) I have seen someone singing on toilet seat and making sense( KVM Kishore's speech)





Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)