Toastmasters Club level Associate President Election Pitch


"What you do has far greater impact than what you say.” Steven Covey says.
Respected Election committee, fellow Toastmasters and dear guests, Good Evening!
I have been a Toastmaster for last one and half years. I always think Big, but this doesn’t give me a certificate to lead from the front. However, my past work experience gives me authority to keep dreaming Big.
I have a vast industrial and entrepreneurial experience. In my past roles as the AVP and VP of Membership, I have helped add 77 new members with more than 80% retention rate. I have tried to build a healthy, competitive learning experience through my iEvolve initiative that has helped us grow together.
My active participation in speeches, contests and visits to other clubs have given me better understanding of club functioning.
As a Club Associate President, my focus will be member, office and club.
For members, theirs dreams will by my dream. I have already developed a meaningful connection and trust with members, and I intend to continue the rapport.
For office, the officers’ tasks will be my tasks. I intend to lead the team by example.
For club, the club’s growth will be my growth. I intend to see my club as the TOP club in District 92.
Vote for Surety, Sustainability and Supremacy.

Vote for me. 

Result: I won the club level Assoc. President Election by 33-11.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)