Power of Toastmasters - an anecdote


I have a friend on facebook. I hardly have ever talked to him like 70% of my social friends. He is my friend from long, i think from the time of Orkut. Like, I migrated to facebook, our friendship too was migrated to facebook.

During all this years, he never liked, shared my thought of fb feed. I maintained the same benevolence to him and to most of other social friends. However, I believe we keep peeping into each other's lives through our popular posts.

Last night all of sudden, he pinged me to ask if I know any Toastmasters club in Navi Mumbai. And, I gave him huge list. And, he thanked me first time.

The moral of the story is whatever you do, wherever you may go, people are least bothered. But, when you're in Toastmasters, people will come back to you, as you add values to others' lives including yours.

More reasons to continue being in Toastmasters. ๐Ÿ‘

Post a Comment

Thanks for your puts/inputs :)